Since 2005, we have logged over 1,000 editing hours for more than 50 authors from across the globe. Our client list includes investigators at top US institutions such as Vanderbilt University and the National Institutes of Health, as well as international authors from China and Korea. Subject areas in which we have edited include the molecular mechanisms of cancer biology, mouse models of various cancers, nanoparticles in radiation therapy, bacterial and mammalian replication and recombination, structural characterization of protein-protein interactions, mitochondrial regulation of aging, and retinal angiogenesis. Articles we have edited have appeared in journals such as Biochemistry, Molecular Cell, Cancer Cell, and Annual Review of Biochemistry, and we have assisted in attaining positive reviews (as high as the top 2%) for many NIH grant applications.
- Stauffer ME, Taylor SD, Watson DJ, Peloso PM, Morrison A. "Definition of nonresponse to analgesic treatment of arthritic pain: an analytical literature review of the smallest detectable difference, the minimal detectable change, and the minimal clinically important difference on the pain visual analog scale" Int. J. Inflam. (2011) doi: 10.4061/2011/231926.
- Stauffer ME and Chazin WJ. "Physical interaction between replication protein A and Rad51 promotes exchange on single-stranded DNA" J. Biol. Chem. (2004) 279 25638-25645.
- Stauffer ME and Chazin WJ. "Structural mechanisms of DNA replication, repair, and recombination" J. Biol. Chem. (2004) 279 30915-30918.
- Stauffer, M. E. "Role of the RPA-Rad51 Interaction in DNA Recombination" (2003) funded as NIH grant #1 F32 GM068352-01.
Books and book chapters
- Du W, Stauffer ME, Eichman BF. "Structural biology of replication initiation factor Mcm10" in Subcellular Biochemistry. (2012) 62 197-216.
- Stauffer ME. Understanding Multiple Sclerosis, University Press of Mississippi (2006).